CCA’s Winter Activities program takes place on six Fridays in January and February.
This program is a longstanding CCA tradition, providing a wonderful opportunity during the winter months for students and staff to stay active and build school camaraderie. The school day begins at CCA at 8am and ends at 12:00pm. ( Mission Ridge is the only exception.) All students are to be involved in one of the available options* which include:
· Swimming & lessons at the YMCA
· Ice skating & lessons at Town Toyota Center
· Skiing/Snowboarding & lessons at Mission Ridge
· Rock climbing & instruction at Riverfront Rock Gym
· Bowling at Brian's Pizza & Bowling
· Sports in the CCA Gym
· Cultural and academic activities at CCA
*Each activity is not available for every grade. Activity costs vary; consult the Winter Activities Program Overview or Enrollment Form for details. Contact Heather Fredericksen for more information.