WASHINGTON DC 2019
WASHINGTON DC 2019 HISTORY TRIP
An information meeting will take place on November 15, 2018 at 5pm in the CCA Bible classroom.
This information meeting is REQUIRED for all CCA high school students considering going on this trip, AND their parent/guardian must attend the meeting with them.
Every four years, CCA high school students have the chance to go on an amazing trip to Washington DC, a beloved CCA tradition of over twenty five years. This trip is a tremendous opportunity to visit our nation's capital and see the numerous monuments and memorials that honor and document the history of our country. Mr. Ringering, CCA History teacher, will be leading this trip to Washington DC. Mrs. Gates and Mrs. Ringering will also be accompanying the trip as sponsors.
This trip is not for the faint of heart. Temperatures are quite high at 90-100 degrees with 85-95% humidity. 8-10 miles per day are common walking distances. Trip participants must be responsible and reliable in following directions at all times.
Here are some important trip planning facts:
- PARTICIPANTS: 2018-2019 CCA high school students (accompanying parents/guardians are also eligible to attend)
- APPLICATION: Students are required to complete a trip application.
- SIZE: Up to 20 students and up to 10 accompanying adults
- DATES: June 12-19, 2019
- COST: $1,200 which includes all transportation, lodging/linens, meals, excursions, souvenir t-shirt & travel guide/map
- DEPOSIT: $50 due by November 30
- PAYMENTS: Installments will be due in February, March, and April, and are nonrefundable once paid.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Mr. Ringering or Mrs. Ringering