CASCADE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Click to read about CCA's plans for school safety related to COVID-19 for 2020-2021.
Our summer hours of operation will be Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 am until 2:00 pm. Brittany Rivas, CCA's secretary, will be able to assist you with questions or to make payments. We will continue to keep our front doors locked, but to the right of the doors we have a doorbell/camera that will notify us when a visitor is present. If you are stopping by, we ask that you wear a face mask. Our staff will wear face masks when interacting with those who come on our campus.
Many are wondering what next school year will look like. As we know, things can change quickly, but we will do our best in keeping students, faculty and families safe. We invite you to join us in praying over our 2020-2021 school year. Looking at our enrollment, we know it is by God's blessing that our enrollment is strong, thank you for trusting us in these times. Our faculty is looking forward to a safe, successful and enriched school year.
Here is a high-level view of what we know right now, as we continue to work on the details:
- Daily health screenings will be required for students, faculty and visitors.
- As directed by the Washington State Department of Health , cloth face masks will be worn by students, faculty and visitors. These will be a part of our school supply lists for students.
- Hand washing will be integrated more times throughout the school day for all grade levels and faculty.
- Our playground will be open to students and we will follow suggested cleaning procedures with it.
- Hot lunch will be served, but how it is served and our lunch procedures will look a little different.
- Our cleaning and disinfecting procedures will follow what our local and state health departments suggest.
Being back at our building and face-to-face for school is exciting and we look forward to a successful year. Please reach out if you have further questions and I would be happy to speak with you.
Stephanie Gates, Principal