Prevention of COVID-19
Good Afternoon CCA Families,
CCA is taking the precautions that have been directed by Washington State Department of Health as well as Centers for Disease Control. We take the safety of our staff and students seriously and never want to spread viral respiratory infections, like the various types of flu and colds.
These are the steps that have been recommended directly by the Washington State Department of Health.
• Asking students and staff to stay home when they are sick.
• Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, multiple times throughout the day and especially when in contact with bodily fluids ro before eating.
• Advising students and staff to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Emphasizing our cleaning routines, especially in frequently touched surfaces and objects.
• Covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or in the elbow and then cleaning hands with soap and water.
• Providing supplies for good hygiene, like multiple opportunities to wash their hands, tissues, soap and paper towels.
• Using certified "green" cleaners and disinfecting with appropriate agents that are safe but clean the germs.
At home, you can help us by following our CCA "When to Keep a Student Home" procedures found in our Handbook: When to Keep a Student Home.
Thank you for your assistance in this as we continue to monitor and keep all illness, especially COVID-19 out of our school.